Dyfed-Powys Police is investigating the theft of two vehicles from the Pembrokeshire area, which are believed to be linked.
Some time between 1.30 am and 8.10 am on Sunday morning (April 24), a purple Fiat Abarth, registration number CU67 VOV, was stolen from outside a property in Saundersfoot.
Some time between 5.30 pm on Saturday, April 23 and 9.45 am the following morning, a yellow Fiat Abarth, registration number CU70 KXG, was stolen from where it was parked on Old Keg Yard, Narberth. It was later located abandoned on Valley Road, just outside Narberth.
Anyone with information that could help officers with their investigation is asked to report it to Dyfed-Powys Police, either online at: https://bit.ly/DPPContactOnline, by emailing [email protected], or by calling 101.
If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired text the non-emergency number on 07811 311 908.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555111, or visiting crimestoppers-uk.org
Police have issued the following advice for keeping your vehicle secure:
• Always lock doors and shut windows, physically check that car doors are locked
• Do not leave any items on display
• Park in a garage or secure area where possible
• Park with the doors against a wall
• If you park on your driveway consider installing motion-activated CCTV
• Set an alarm or immobiliser
• Consider upgrading locks.
CommentsTo leave a comment you need to create an account. |